[fpc-devel] Linux kernel behaviour change regarding keyboard

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jul 18 23:52:20 CEST 2007

> Ales wrote:
> A project the size of the IDE is unauditable, given it's size.
> This again is not meant to criticize the IDE - any project of the size
> is unauditable.

Not that it is doable for us for the IDE, but OpenBSD seems to think
otherwise.

But I still think not making a separation between server related and desktop
security in Linux is the big problem.

People that feel limited by all kinds of security features turn stuff of at
random.  These kinds of petty changes only increase the risk.