[fpc-devel] GtkStatusIcon is missing

Xealot xealot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 06:40:22 CEST 2007

Hello everyone, Im not very good with pascal but I noticed that the GTK2
wrappers that comes with FPC is not complete,
in the past I have had to declare function calls myself and that was no
problem

Example:
procedure gtk_image_set_from_icon_name(image:PGtkImage; icon_name: Pgchar;
size: TGtkIconSize); cdecl; external gtklib;

(It may have been added now, it was a while ago I had to use that. but thats
irrelevant)

Right now, I noticed that there is no such thing as GtkStatusIcon at all in
the GTK2 wrapper, i may be wrong but I did look around for it
heres a link to the API doc:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkStatusIcon.html

Neither the function nor the data type that it returns seems to be defined
anywhere..
Just thought I would post it here so whoever that wants to could add it to
the wrapper someday :)