[fpc-devel] Incompatibilities between win32 windows unit and wince windows unit

alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it
Mon Jan 8 09:13:48 CET 2007

I'm using Lazarus to do an application for WinCE that takes data from a
local mysql database.

Doing the GUI staff was not hard, and i still didn't see any differences
between wince and win32, except for some bug or "special functions" like
the drag&drop on TLists objects that i wanted to use (i resolved
differently).

Now Almindor is trying to port his lnet libs into wince (cause there
seem to be no mysql support for wince), i think that THIS would be the
primary target for WinCE cause compiling without network support is
compiling a useless software... and no button-component-image can make
it less useless.

If you have any ideas they would be very appreciated.

p.s. for wince testing i'm always here, but i'm not enough expert for
developing patchs.