[fpc-devel] Incompatibilities between win32 windows unit andwince windows unit

peter green plugwash at P10Link.net
Sun Jan 7 15:54:54 CET 2007

one big problem with this sort of thing is that you can pass anything to an untyped const parameter *INCLUDING* a pointer, so if you change something from taking an untyped pointer to taking an untyped const parameter you are going to cause strange bugs for users.