[fpc-devel] arm-wince errors

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jan 4 16:30:02 CET 2007

> I guess not much help is needed. Just open the Debugger Options and
> select "GNU debugger through SSH (gdb)", would be my first guess.
> Never done this though.

Great (sorry for my being cynical :-[ ) !

So I gather that you are convinced that it does work as well PC->PC as
PC-ARM (Linux and windows).

I'm sure I'm going to test this once the project is started.

I suppose some kind of debug Kernel is needed on the remote site.
Supposedly this is part of the GNU tools distribution. So I need same on
the remote site (where I don't have the complete GNU compiler and
debugger stuff otherwise. As I will need to do C stuff for the target,
as well, I suppose I will have this (and the TCP/IP debugging connection
- be it SSH or native), anyway.

-Michael