[fpc-devel] Freepascal 2.0.4 made it to Ubuntu Feisty

peter green plugwash at P10Link.net
Thu Feb 15 09:37:48 CET 2007

> Just like to say, that I noticed the other day that Freepascal 2.0.4 has
> made it to the Ubuntu Feisty Universe repositories. Ubuntu Feisty is
> expected to be out in April, but has never had Freepascal in it's
> repositories before.
>
> I think this is great news for Freepascal...
FINALLY

looks like they've built and uploaded the fpc source that was sitting in edgy too

only i386 and amd64 though by the looks of things not powerpc

i wonder what they will do about updating it though, getting a non-autobuilt binary uploaded on ubuntu is like getting blood out of a stone so there will be problems if they miss a release of freepascal.