[fpc-devel] "daemon" units in Lazarus (to Michael van Canneyt ?)

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 14 12:55:18 CET 2007

> This has happened before and some people could work around it using
> the port 8080.
Setting the proxy in "servers" in fact started the communication to the
SVN server.but nonetheless it ends up with an error (see the other mail)

Error REPORT request failed on '/svn/fpc/!svn/vcc/default'
Error REPORT of /'svn/fpc/fpc/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
(http://svn/freepascal.org)

28 KB transferred

> svn co http://svn.freepascal.org:8080/svn/fpc/trunk
>
> Doesn't work here though:
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/fpc/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/fpc/trunk': 501 Not Implemented
> (http://svn.freepascal.org:8080)

with ":8080" I get exactly the same error as without.

-Michael