[fpc-devel] "daemon" units in Lazarus (to Michael van Canneyt ?)

Burkhard Carstens fpc at bcsoft.de
Tue Feb 13 19:15:12 CET 2007

Am Dienstag, 13. Februar 2007 17:42 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Burkhard Carstens wrote:

> > > I'll send you some in private.
> >
> > Is there a reason why you prefer sending such things in private?
> > I'd be also interested in this documentation as well as in the
> > article about "how to use fpcunit (for beginners)"  (mentioned in
> > another thread).
>
> Yes, there is.
>
> This is text which is published in a journal and is under copyright.
> I am not allowed to send this to just anyone. A couple of people is
> OK, but I cannot make it publicly available...

Sorry for asking .. just remember, you already answered this question at
least once .. ;-)

However, of course I'd prefer to get those docs in private over not
having them at all :-)  So if it fits into the "couple of people"
quantum, I'd really apprecite, if you could send them to me, too
(especially the daemon ones).

Regards
 Burkhard