[fpc-devel] What I've been using Free Pascal For... Jegas Information Server (JIS)

Bisma Jayadi bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Thu Feb 1 11:16:16 CET 2007

> Pixel is a good product. That it is closed source, written in FPC, is a plus:
> it shows that FPC is open and suitable for both open source and commercial
> development.

I never said Pixel is not a good product, indeed it's a great product. But I
doubt it add significant acknowledgment to FPC as it's a closed source product.
People don't know (and don't care) if a product is made up using FPC or not
since people can't see the code.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com