[fpc-devel] FP 2.4 questions

Fabio Dell'Aria fabio.dellaria at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:35:46 CET 2007

OK, but why on my PC:

ppumove system.ppu

return the following long error:

Cannot export fpc_write_text_widestr: symbol not found
Cannot export fpc_writeln_end: symbol not found
Cannot export operatingsystem_result: symbol not found
system.o: In function `SYSTEM_init':
system.pp:1103: undefined reference to `FindResourceA'
system.pp:1103: undefined reference to `LoadResource'
system.pp:1103: undefined reference to `SizeofResource'
system.pp:1103: undefined reference to `LockResource'
Fatal: Library building stage failed.

2007/12/27, Daniël Mantione <daniel.mantione at freepascal.org>:

> Op Thu, 27 Dec 2007, schreef Fabio Dell'Aria:
>
> > Yes but I just read the doc and I still obtain the following error:
> >
> > Processing system.ppu...Error: PPU is already in a library : system.ppu
> > Linking Error: no files found to be linked
> > Done.
> >
> > Why? :(
>
> You can only use ppumove on a unit once, its ppu is marked as "moved"
> and the library in which it is stored is stored in the ppu. Once used, you
> need to recompile the unit to get a unmoved unit again.
>
> Daniël

Best regards...

Fabio Dell'Aria.