[fpc-devel] WinCE "special calls"

Alvise Nicoletti alvise.nicoletti at siteland.it
Thu Dec 27 14:49:25 CET 2007

Hi...

Does anyone knows how to force the popup of the keyboard to write on a
Pocket PC?

It's strange that, in the application I developed, sometimes there is
the button to make it appear, sometimes there isn't, and that's a little
annoying.

Also, I want to know if someone managed to "extend" the forms to the
entire screen (plus the two vertial bars) cause actually my form is not
well integrated with the OS appearance.
Is there a particular "form type" to use?
Actually I have just created several normal forms with 320x240 size and
some buttons make them appear and disappear.

Thanks in advance.