[fpc-devel] FP 2.4 questions

Fabio Dell'Aria fabio.dellaria at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 23:23:28 CET 2007

Ok,but if time is the only problem then why do not simple add the
feature in the official and definitive 2.4 roadmap and try to add it
in the next 6/12/24 months?

Is also possible add it as undocumented feature (as generics in 2.2)
in the next 2.4 version and finish its implementation and testing in
the 2.6 version.

2007/12/26, Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org>:
> Fabio Dell'Aria schrieb:
> > Why is not possible add the package support as is on Delphi (using
> > Rtl.bpl, Vcl.bpl ...)?
>
> Time?
>

> > Only if my project is compiled with packajes I must use all base
> > packages, otherwise I can continue to compile my project as today just
> > do Freepascal.

> >> Thanks for the info. With this picture, i'm in favor of staying like is
> >> today. No packages.
> >>
> >> Luiz

Best regards...

Fabio Dell'Aria.