[fpc-devel] ASM on Win64

Henrick Hellström henrick at streamsec.net
Mon Dec 17 16:15:03 CET 2007

Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2007, at 15:32, Henrick Hellström wrote:
>
>> 1. Since there is no CPU debug window in Lazarus Win64, I tried the
>> -A option, but it doesn't seem to work with the compiler bundled with
>> Lazarus Win64. I tried -aASW, -AASW and a couple of other
>> combinations. Am I missing something obvious?
>
> The option -a, not -A (and -al if you want Pascal + assembler source).

Thanks, adding just -al without a parameter gave me an *.s file
containing to the asm output for the Lazarus project file.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but how do I produce *.s
files for the other units in the project? I suppose adding
{$output_format (something)} at the top of the unit should do the trick,
but I can't get that to work either.