[fpc-devel] Parallel Computing

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:20:02 CET 2007

On 03/12/2007, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:

> That is an open door that has been kicked in by all vendors. The problem is

I kind-of understand that... Borland tried to encapsulate the whole
threading thing in a  TThread class.  It made it easier and every bit
helps!  I simply thought I should mention it here, so that FPC
developers know about this new API.  I haven't had a look at their API
docs yet, but thought if they come up with some neat idea not done
before, maybe FPC could borrow some of those ideas.....  Piggy-back on
Microsoft's research findings.

Regards,
  - Graeme -