[fpc-devel] sdlgraph, pre-alpha

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:24:26 CEST 2007

2007/8/26, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>:

> Done. You can see it at
> http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/trunk/packages/extra/graph/
>
> Please base your further development on the version of sdlgraph.pas
> you can find there, as I made some minor changes (added missing
> InternalDriverName constant, and some Mac OS X changes).

Thanks a lot! Nice.
I will try to do it stable in September. I think that I know the way to not
implement sdlcrt and use the current crt unit.
But it needs thread and pipe, I never used them, but it won't be
complicated.

2007/8/26, Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>:
> Also, Michael, could you maybe create an svn login for Evgeniy with
> write access to the packages/extra/graph/ directory?

It would be pretty good. I will be able to commit without troubling anybody.

--
E.I.