[fpc-devel] Request to merge formal annotation facility into main trunk

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Wed Aug 29 09:12:06 CEST 2007

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 05:03:42PM +0200, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, Tom Verhoeff wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to merge Jochem's extensions with the main trunk?
> > They are in the SVN repository in branches/tue/.
>
> As far as I am concerned, this is a welcome addition.
> If possible, I would even include your user.pdf in the docs.
> If it is written in LaTeX, you can simply send the sources.

It turns out the documentation was done in Open Office.

I have put the *.odt and corresponding extracted text *.txt in

	<http://www.win.tue.nl/~wstomv/software/formann/>

For clarity, I have renamed the documentation to

	fpc-user.*
	fpc-developer.*

but I have not updated the contents (especially, the titles
to reflect this better).

It would be wonderful if this could be included.  Any idea when?

Thanks,

	Tom
--
E-MAIL: T.Verhoeff @ TUE.NL     | Dept. of Math. & Comp. Science
PHONE:  +31 40 247 41 25        | Technische Universiteit Eindhoven