[fpc-devel] fpdoc HTML with search feature

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:02:32 CEST 2007

On 14/08/07, Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> If you provide the searchpage + a script to generate the index file,
> then I'll include it in FPC's docs by default.

OK, so fpdoc has no notion of creating a index file of any sorts. All
that the --html-search parameter does is tell it where to find the
search page and to enable the Search link at the top of each page.

If so, I think I almost have Tipue working.  I might have to switch
from a JavaScript data file to a XML data file. Not sure how well the
JavaScript data file will perform on a huge site. I'll do some testing
and let you know.

Regards,
  - Graeme -