[fpc-devel] Linking problem

Ivo Steinmann ivo_steinmann at gmx.net
Sat Sep 23 20:47:38 CEST 2006

Hello all

I tried to link libmodplug.so but get this error:

/usr/lib/libmodplug.so: undefined reference to `operator new[](unsigned
int)'
/usr/lib/libmodplug.so: undefined reference to `operator delete(void*)'
/usr/lib/libmodplug.so: undefined reference to `operator delete[](void*)'
/usr/lib/libmodplug.so: undefined reference to `operator new(unsigned int)'

do I have to link another library also (something like libstd) or is
there a way that I can define those function in my application? Im a
littlebit confused about "operator"

greets
Ivo