[fpc-devel] paszlib documentation?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 20:17:38 CEST 2006

On 20/09/06, Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Scott Pascoe wrote:
>
> You know also that there are gui tools to write the docs?

I was just about to mention that to Scott as well.  I made some
improvements to the "lazde" (documentation editor included with
Lazarus).  I am busy working on some more improvements.

If you don't have Lazarus, have a look at "fpde" included with Free
Pascal - I believe this is what lazde was based on, but not sure if
anybody is maintaining it. Even so, it uses the gtk widget set and
will make your documentation process much easier!

Source Locations for both apps:
Lazarus:  doceditor/lazde
Free Pascal:  utils/fpdoc/fpde

Regards,