[fpc-devel] paszlib documentation?

Scott Pascoe scott.pascoe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 17:47:31 CEST 2006

Daniël,

Thanks,  I did that right after I sent the email and got it to generate.
Glad to know I'm thinking along the correct lines here.

Before I get too much further, the generated xml file has a comment

<!-- unresolved type reference Visibility: default -->
<element name="zbase">

Is this indicating that it couldn't find the zbase unit?