[fpc-devel] fpcUnit demo error

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 21:56:00 CEST 2006

On 14/09/06, Dean Zobec <dezobec at tin.it> wrote:
> mechanism to build the test cases. But there IS an error in the
> testrunner in the demo directory, the unit testreport was substituted
> with the new xmlreporter that lacks some methods used by the runner.
> For Vincent: what if we simply use here your text test runner in the
> lazarus/test directory? I'll prepare a patch.
> Ciao, Dean

Yes, after looking at the timing feature for fpcUnit, I played around
with the Text Test runner (I normally use the GUI Runner) and notice
that the Text Test Runner still produced the old xml format. I then
switched back to the GUI Runner.

Never got time to get back at fixing this issue. Sorry, it slipped my mind.

Regards,
  - Graeme -