[fpc-devel] last change to xmlreporter.pas (part of fpcUnit) not working

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 20:58:02 CEST 2006

I did a diff to see what exactly changed in the xmlreporter.  Just
looking at the code  makes no sense why it shouldn't work.  Well,
maybe it just isn't that obvious. :-)

It looks like the FDoc.FindNode isn't working (it doesn't find the
node and recreates it).  Also the FindNode in TDOMDocument is
different to the FindNode in TDomNode.  Not sure I understand why, but
then I didn't look into it much.

This brings me to another point.  Wouldn't it be a small speed
improvement if we rather call FResults.FindNode instead of
FDoc.FindNode.  After all, all nodes we are interested in are in the
FResults node.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

--