[fpc-devel] Efficient way to inc loop over hexadecimal values

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 11:12:53 CET 2006

Hi List,

I have two cardinal numbers that represent ranges.

The 10 base value of that two variables are useless and far from
having any meaning for my needs.However the hexa number does have
meaning after I'm changing the network order (aka big endian).

I can think on many non efficient ways to while loop with inc but not
even one way to inc it in an efficient way.

So, I'm looking for an efficient way to loop from left range to right
range when the values are in Hexa-decimal.

Thank you for any help on this matter,

Ido
--
http://ik.homelinux.org/