[fpc-devel] setup for testing changes between 2.0.2, 2.0.x and 2.1.1

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 18 16:58:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

What is a recommend setup so I can easily switch between the 2.0.2 and
2.0.x and 2.1.1 versions for testing fixes/changes and what impact
they would have on my applications.

I just got a confirmation from Mantis that one of the bugs I reported
has been fixed in 2.0.x and a fix and possible speed increase change
have been made in 2.1.1 and if I could test 2.1.1.   How do I go about
such a setup.  I don't want to remove 2.0.2 and I use it for our
commercial development work.

I am currently running on GNU/Linux and have 2.0.2 installed in /opt/fpc

Regards,
  - Graeme -

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1