[fpc-devel] Function Redirection Problem in Interfaces

Leandro Conde leandor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 12:28:35 CEST 2006

Guau!! That's speed! :)

Thanks to you, indeed!

By the way, I've managed to compile my library with FPC 2.0.2!! It needed
some major changes and some extra work to bypass some units that still are
relying on things not yet implemented in FPC (like the "implements"
keyword).

I've run a few tests and the basics are working right now ... I'm really
glad!!

Thank you again.
Leandro.

PS:
By the way, I've detected some problems with many overloaded functions that
Delphi compiles ok, but FPC complains with ambiguous parameters while
calling.
This week I'll be working on a new test case for sending to you about this
problems.