[fpc-devel] What is the meaning of this error Message ?

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 20:46:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to translate the following error message:

parser_e_ill_msg_param=03144_E_Message handlers can take only one call
by ref. parameter
% A method declared with the \var{message}-directive as message handler
% can take only one parameter which must be declared as call by reference
% Parameters are declared as call by reference using the \var{var}-directive

And I can't seems to understand it's meaning. Can you please explain it to me ?

Thanks,

Ido