[fpc-devel] A small wish for FPC

Daniel Franzini daniel.franzini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 02:17:58 CEST 2006

i'm sorry my lack of deeper knowledge...but can't strip solve the
problem?!?!?!?

On 7/27/06, Peter Vreman <peter at freepascal.org> wrote:

> choice.
> >>
> >> We are aware of this problem, and it is solved with the internal
> linker.
> >
> > Sounds cool :)
> > How do I use it in Linux (as far as I remember the linker only works
> > on Windows at the moment ?)
>
> You can't. It is only supports the Windows targets.

Daniel

"Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of programs.
Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a computer what to
do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human beings what we want a
computer to do." (Donald Knuth)

"Yes, technogeeks can be funny, even if only to each other." (
http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/science/humor/)"

"Man is driven to create; I know I really love to create things. And while
I'm not good at painting, drawing, or music, I can write software."
(Yukihiro Matsumoto, a.k.a. ``Matz'')