[fpc-devel] FPC 2.0.4 changelog

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Thu Jul 27 23:35:34 CEST 2006

On 25 Jul 06, at 22:10, Alexander Todorov wrote:

> Hello,
> is it possible to include the following information in the next
> releases changelog:
> 1) closed / fixed issues in mantis - issue number
> 2) the short description from mantis ?
>
> This way it will be very easy to see what has been fixed and what not.

I'm afraid we won't be able to get something like
this into 2.0.4 (I'm not aware of any simple way
to get the data in an automated way). I guess
that Mantis reports should be able to provide
that information to you. You can create a
wishlist item for next releases in Mantis itself
so that somebody can have a look at it later.

Tomas