AW: [fpc-devel] MemoryLeak with AS Operator

Helmut Hartl helmut.hartl at firmos.at
Wed Jul 26 08:38:31 CEST 2006

Hello,

can anyone give me a hint where to search for the "AS" compiler problem.
We tried to workaround that in ZEOS Code and gave up, as we are not able
to find all Memory holes and pinpoint them.

With 2.02 we have the problem that the TDataset has different behaviour
than in Delphi (Datetime).

No we are making production code with a self patched 2.02 release
(TDataset from 2.04) but that's no good solution.

Thanks,
helmut

http://www.freepascal.org/mantis/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=7174