[fpc-devel] X11 header file translated

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:30:23 CET 2006

Hello,

I just translated a X11 header. It describes the xwd dump file format.
Pictures on this format are created by the xwd tool, and also by some
X functions.

I was thinking, would you (fpc developers) like to add this file to
the X11 headers currently translated? I am also thinking about adding
support for this file format on fpimage.

On XFree86 and X.org CVS systems the file is located on: xc/include/XWDFile.h

In my system the original c header file is called:
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/XWDFile.h

And is part of the package: libxorg-x11-devel-6.9-1.cvs20050915.2mdk

The file is attached. I don't know how X11 headers are organized, but
I would sujest putting it on packages/extra/X11/

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho