[fpc-devel] PR: Advocates needed

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:57:38 CET 2006

> Yes, I never use VB6. But VB.NET is much more powerful, and programs can be
> created in it in half the time. I don't understand what you mean by "very
> scary features."

VB is now obsolete and it´s code doesn´t work on VB.NET. What will you
do when Microsoft also drop VB.NET??

They really like to change all their standards so they become complete
incompatible with everything they ever created and people have to buy
new software, and recode everything again.

Look at MS Office 2003. It has a nice feature. You can save into a XML
format completely incompatible with MS Office 2000 =)

VCL applications exist for about a decade now, and they have a very
bright future with the LCL being ported to other platforms.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho