[fpc-devel] PR: Advocates needed

ik idokan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:30:46 CET 2006

On 1/19/06, VisionForce <webmaster at visionforceweb.com> wrote:
> You all may hate me after I say this, but creating software in VB or VB.NET
> goes very, very quickly. But I guess since you're trying to advocate Pascal
> right now, this information doesn't help you any.

The last time I used VB (version 6), it took me a way too much work
for the same thing I wanted to do in Delphi.
And .NET contain some very scary features for everyone (It actually
execute your code in design time, so if I'll open a form, it will
execute everything in it's functions that regarding the open and
display things, and I can do some nasty things with it).

And it's not portable for other OS's. and IMHO, VB should have died so
long ago in the 80's when it syntax became obsolete.

Ido