[fpc-devel] AV in compiler

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Feb 17 11:01:52 CET 2006

On 17 feb 2006, at 10:04, Martin Schreiber wrote:

> There is another AV:
> - with MSEide+MSEgui version 0.8 open project 'msegui/apps/ide/
> mseide.prj'.
> - 'Project'-'Build'.
> - 'File'-'Open'-'objectinspector.pas' (you will be asked for
> 'main.mfm' and
>   'actionsmodule.mfm').
> - Enter a space at start of first line in objectinspector.pas.
> - 'Project'-'Make':

Note that I can't use msegui, because it seems that its redrawing is
incompatible with the Mac OS X port of xfree86 (I'm running msegui
remotely on a linux/x86 box). E.g. the menus are drawn behind the
main window (so you can only select menu items using the keyboard),
and all text in dialog boxes (such as the open dialog box) disappears
when changing the current directory or when selecting it using the
mouse or keyboard).

Jonas