[fpc-devel] GTK+ status in Free Pascal

Rob van der Linde robvdl at paradise.net.nz
Sun Dec 24 01:44:41 CET 2006

sorry, spelling mistake, last paragraph should have been

However, if Free Pascal does not currently support the latest GTK+ 2.10
release and also the gnome2, glade2, cairo, glib, and pango libraries
yet, how much work is currently been done on this? Is help needed? If
so, can I help? I have roughly 10 years experience in Turbo Pascal/TMT
Pascal/Delphi (and many other C style languages too), and consider
myself to be an advanced Pascal programmer. I have only been using GTK+
for a while though, but I'm sure I can pick it up real fast from the
original C libraries and documentation.

Basically, my point is: Can I help get the GTK+ bindings upto the latest
2.10 version, including it's related units: gnome2, glade2, cairo, and
glib.