[fpc-devel] About the last revision (5563) for Dos.pp (Go32v2)

borsa77 at libero.it borsa77 at libero.it
Sat Dec 23 13:32:30 CET 2006

Hi everybody, I am looking throught the new code in the paste_to_dos, it is possible substituting this chunck

if current_dos_buffer_pos+length(src)+3>transfer_buffer
+tb_size then
 RunError(217);
ls:=Length(src)-n;

with

ls:=Length(src)-n;
if current_dos_buffer_pos+ls+3>transfer_buffer+tb_size then
 RunError(217);

because the check of the dos_buffer with the +3 includes both the prefixed length and the postfixed termination characters.
Moreover I want to claim my blame for the problems when the environment variables are used inside the IDE shell, I am sorry for that.
I want also to give my thanks to Tomas for his patience, skill and punctual feedback of my patches.
Regards, Marco Borsari.