[fpc-devel] help with softfloat for arm big endian crosscompiler

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at quicknet.nl
Fri Dec 15 22:37:50 CET 2006

fpc at net261.com schreef:
>> finally some of us would quite like to have a big endian system arround
>> for testing on and as big endian systems go the slug is cheap!
>
> Well, for FPC developers (as well as others) I make accounts available to
> those interested via SSH.  I run PPC under Debian/Sparc on a Sun Ultra 5.

I might be interested for creating Lazarus and fpc snapshots (see
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Snapshots_Downloads), if
there is actual demand for such snapshots. No need in creating files and
maintaining build scripts, if nobody downloads them.

How people are using or testing fpc on  sparc-linux?

Vincent