[fpc-devel] FPC 2.0.4 is out!

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Tue Aug 29 23:57:56 CEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-29 at 22:05 +0100, peter green wrote:
> the problem is that ubuntu has a general policy against binary uploads
> (because it ensures that the packages can indeed be built on systems
> other than the maintainers private system).

I think that this is the case for all distributions.

>  Only very few people seem to be able to override this and those
> people seem very busy and not to really care when i ask them to do it
> for freepascal.

If they're not interested enough in helping other ppl around, why should
you use their distribution? ;)

Just beg, harrass and try to convince them.... If it's done once, yo'll
never need them again...

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

  Joost van der Sluis