[fpc-devel] FPC 2.0.4 is out!

Rob van der Linde robvdl at paradise.net.nz
Tue Aug 29 01:54:19 CEST 2006

Thank you very much, I was waiting for the release of 2.0.4 so I could
compile .DEB packages for Ubuntu Dapper as I had previously compiled the
2.0.2 release for Ubuntu for people to download. I just found out that
there are now official .DEB packages so it will no longer be necessary
for me to build them, great stuff.

It would be nice to see 64 bit .DEB packages downloadable too, in the
future maybe. I think .DEB packages are very important to support, since
Ubuntu is now one of the top Linux distros.