Re[2]: [fpc-devel] last 2.1.x builds

Пётр Косаревский ppkk at mail.ru
Tue Aug 15 14:27:14 CEST 2006

> Not sure about the 'feature' you mention.
> Regards John

> > There is a feature with '-Rfp' option of 'cp' program: if you
> > enter path with "incorrect" slash (microsoft's '\' instead of
> > '/'), you get somewhat strange errors with all 'exampledirs='
> > in makefile.fpc (problem is in the generated makefile.).

I'm not very sure myself. But 'exampledirs=' in makefile.fpc does cause some mangled 'cp' executions if 'INSTALL_PREFIX' is with unexpected kind of slash.

Generated 'makefiles.' are not easy reading for me and I don't understand 'fpcmake' good. More than that, I got error message I don't understand right ("... is not a directory", while everything seems okey).

I was misguiding: this is not a feature of 'cp' program, this is a feature of 'makefile.'s (or of 'fpcmake').