[fpc-devel] 2.0.4-rc3 available

Dave Parsons dwparsons at t-online.de
Mon Aug 14 11:09:11 CEST 2006

On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 23:08:29 +0200, Tomas Hajny wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to announce that the third (and
> hopefully last) release candidate for FPC 2.0.4
> is available for download for most platforms
> (i386-linux, x86_64-linux, i386-win32, powerpc-
> macosx, i386-go32v2, arm-linux and powerpc-
> linux). You can download it from
> ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/beta/2.0.4-rc3/.
> i386-freebsd should be hopefully added in the
> following days. Please, let us know of any
> potential showstoppers before the next weekend
> (Saturday, August 20).
>
> Tomas

Hello,

I'm new to this list and my interests are in Lazarus under
OS/2 and Linux and therefore by inference fpc.

I tried to compile Lazarus with the last official fpc release,
os2200 a couple of days ago, but that was too old.

So, thanks for this rc which I have downloaded and built
under OS/2. I'm still feeling my way around so I'm not sure
that everything compiled that could be expected, but the
compiler and many executables are there and work.
I spotted one comment about GDB as the output scrolled
past that said that debugging would be unavailable.
Is this normal or a fault with my set up?

Cheers,
Dave