[fpc-devel] Patch fp2html

Darius Blaszijk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Aug 4 13:12:53 CEST 2006

I sent a patch to the userslist yesterday, but perhaps it would be more
apropriate here, anyway.

There are still some more remarks/ideas I have for the tool.

The variables are defined in the .fp file and replace the tokens in the
template. I would like to move this replacing until after the creation of
the HTML file. Iow I would like to enable the declaration of variables also
for the .fp files. This way it even gets more easy to update pages,
considering that the changes would mainly be in the variables. (Lets say you
want to update the version number, instead of searching the .fp file you
simply change the variable in one place) .In this context I would like to
implement also a global variable list option.

Darius