[fpc-devel] Web Service Toolkit For FPC & Lazarus

Inoussa OUEDRAOGO inoussa12 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 02:40:16 CEST 2006

Hi.

Michael, I agree with you for the separation of concerns.

The new design use :
  "TAbstractTransport" for the transport layer
           ( specialization could be HTTP, TCP, ...).
  "TAbstractFormater"  for the serialization of content
          ( specialization could be SOAP, XML-RPC, custom binary, ...)
  "TAbstractCallMaker" to make the call over the transport
          ( specialization could be SOAP handler, XML-RPC handler,
            custom binary handler, ...)

"TAbstractFormater" and "TAbstractCallMaker" has to be synchronized.

There are 2 registries :
  The first one to register transport
  The second for message handling.

The toolkit interface has been unified in one unit, which you'll find
has attached file.

Inoussa O.