[fpc-devel] fpc/install, manual pages

Lee, John john.lee at logicacmg.com
Thu Sep 29 14:39:34 CEST 2005

As an alternative, you can use just use the svn stuff you already have or unzip (from fpc ftp site) ftp snapshot/v21/source/fpc.zip (updated every night) and use make zipinstall - you then do not need the extra stuff that Jonas mentions. I use this for the v20 and v21 daily snapshots for go32v2 and win32 so I know it works for them!

Regards John