[fpc-devel] PR advancement

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:38:05 CET 2005

On 11/23/05, Michalis Kamburelis <michalis at camelot.homedns.org> wrote:
> > 3. Are there any real world applications made with Free Pascal/Lazarus?
>
> I guess that even a "manager" is able to type "fpc" or "lazarus" into
> google.

Just typed both on google and found many links about the compiler and
the IDE, but not about programs based on them. This is pretty obvious.
When you create a program you don't advertise: CREATED WITH
LAZARUS!!!!!!! At best a small link.

The user doesn't care, doesn't know what Lazarus (or any other
programming tool) is and doesn't want to know. He just wants a good
software.

I propose adding this question to the FAQ and have a link to a list of
commercial programs created with FPC/Lazarus on the wiki, because the
wiki is much easier to update.
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho