[fpc-devel] Templates / Generics

Micha Nelissen micha at neli.hopto.org
Tue Nov 8 10:02:10 CET 2005

Marco van de Voort wrote:
> I know Chrome is .NET oriented Delphians pet peeve, but compability wise it
> is irrelevant. It is only interesting for Delphians that really leave
> delphi(.net) behind, but then C# is a choice as well.

So what you're saying is Chrome is only used by people who hate Borland
and hate Microsoft but still want .NET (for it's GC and library, I
assume) ? :-)

Is Chrome not language (backward) compatible to Delphi.NET ? (I don't
know Chrome that well.) I mean, if so, then people cannot migrate from
Delphi.NET to Chrome ... so I wonder how many people are using it then ?

Micha