[fpc-devel] fpc & lazarus & zeosdbo

barko barko at opinfos.com
Mon Nov 7 23:54:31 CET 2005

I use fpc 2.0.1 from svn & lazarus from svn on linux. After fpc revision 1659
and up I have this problem when I start lazarus with zeosdbo packages for
lazarus:

./startlazarus
Runtime error 210 at $08055B95
  $08055B95
  $0865E350  ZDBCDBLIB_init,  line 737
of /home/barkooo/freepascal/lazarus.projekti/enote/zeosdbo_rework/src/dbc/ZDbcDbLib.pas
  $08061E19
  $080548CA  main,  line 63 of lazarus.pp

Line 737 in ZDBCDBLIB.pas is:

initialization
  DBLibDriver := TZDBLibDriver.Create;
  DriverManager.RegisterDriver(DBLibDriver); //<-- this is 737
finalization
  if Assigned(DriverManager) then
    DriverManager.DeregisterDriver(DBLibDriver);
  DBLibDriver := nil;
end.

If I update fpc from svn to revision 1659 it's all ok... somewhere between
latest revision and 1659 is something...that doesn't allow lazarus start with
installed zeosdbo packages...

bye,
...s]-[it happens...