[fpc-devel] don't you think it's time toupdatedelphimodecompatibility? - IDispatch, implements

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Sat May 28 11:10:36 CEST 2005

Bisma Jayadi said:
>>> Some known missing functionality:
>>> 1 implements style delegation
>>> 2 vararray support is patchy.
>>> 3 customvariants are missing in the rtl
>>> 4 packages
>>> 5 dispinterfaces and dispid.
>>> 6 assembler routines have some constructs that are not supported.
>>
>> Can you tell which one(s) are missing then ?
>
> Mostly caused by number 2, 3, and 6.

I'd then suggest to put the particular issues (short examples compilable
with Delphi 7 and not working with FPC) to our bug repository (unless they
are already there, of course - please, check first). Alternatively, you
can directly help with implementation of the missing pieces - especially
the RTL part shouldn't probably be extremely difficult.

Tomas