[fpc-devel] FPC and valgrind
mftq75 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Mar 20 12:25:03 CET 2005
I tried out valgrind on lazaraus and one of my own lcl programs, and was
able to get it working by after applying some small patches to valgrind
(which I have sent to the valgrind mailing lists). valgrind found some
uninitialised memory reads, which the attached patch fixes.
On a related matter, if I try and look at the stabs info, objdump -g
gives errors such as:
Bad stab: defALTPROPNAME:c=s''; (My program)
Bad stab: 3391;-2147483647;2147483647; (lazarus)
though gdb is working fine. (System is Fedora Core 3)
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the fpc-devel