[fpc-devel] WinCE port

Yury Sidorov jura at ce.blagovest.com
Mon Jun 27 16:38:17 CEST 2005

From: "Florian Klaempfl" <florian at freepascal.org>

>> 1. What is simplest way to add wince target to makefiles? The only way I
>> see
>> is to edit all makefile.fpc files and add wince to them.

> What do you mean with all? Only the top level make files should really
> need
> extra effort. For the other Makefiles it's enough with a fpcmake of 2.1.1
> svn
> branch to regenerate them.

I do not know much about fpcmake, but as I see there is makefile.fpc file in
each directory. fpcmake creates makefile files based on makefile.fpc files.
Which makefile.fpc files should be changed to add new target os?

>> 2. I need fakertl stuff to start.

> Well, I'am not sure how close wince to win32 is. Maybe you can start with
> the
> win32 system unit?

Yes, I hope actual system unit for WinCE will be based in win32 system unit.
But first of all I need fpc to create working WinCE executables, so I need
fake (empty) rtl to test it.

Yury Sidorov.