[fpc-devel] Re: [fpc-l] type discussion

L505 fpc505 at z505.com
Thu Jun 2 21:31:31 CEST 2005

| > Begin..End is redundant - you have to indent them to make em readable
| > anyways.
|
| No. This makes the code more readable like normal english text. It
| states much more clearly what it intents, at least much more than just
| indenting or putting curly braces around it.

And when you have a high resolution monitor, or you are reading the code in small
print, that { could be a (.
It's not always clear.
On very short code blocks in PHP, I found myself always going

{
 code
}

Anyways! for clairty. So the whole so called "advantage" of going {code} was defeated.
Because I figured it could have been (code) too, on a blurry day when I just woke up.